Sunday, May 25, 2014

My Session Evaluation from Collaborate14 in Las Vegas Arrived :)

Dear Fahd Chughtai,

Thank you for presenting at COLLABORATE 14 – IOUG Forum in Las Vegas, Nevada. We hope that you will consider presenting at future IOUG events. You can view your evaluation results for the following session below: 194- 12c Multi-Tenancy and Exadata IORM: An Ideal Cloud Based Resource Management

Note: Session evaluations were based on a 1-5 scoring scale. (1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest)

Primary speaker was knowledgeable about the material
The primary speaker's presentation skills were satisfactory
The slides and materials presented in the session were satisfactory
The agenda abstract and objectives were accurate to the session presentation
I learned a lot of new information in this session.
I can apply what I learned in this session to my job
Overall, how would you rate this session?
4.33
4.33
4.67
4
4
4.33
4.33

No comments: